Saturday, December 3, 2016

Comments, FAQ on Water Cure Protocol

42 COMMENTS


Reply
ALCHEMYFACTORY
February 9, 2016 at 9:03 am
Is it ok to go to the bathroom first thing before drinking water ?

Reply
BIANCA
February 9, 2016 at 9:27 am
I don’t think it should make a huge difference :)

Reply
ALCHEMYFACTORY
February 10, 2016 at 6:18 am
Thanks for answering I started my first day of water therapy today.

Reply
BIANCA
February 10, 2016 at 10:04 am
You’re welcome! :)

Reply
REBECCA
February 15, 2016 at 11:43 am
Does water therapy alone cleanse acne and pimples?

Reply
BIANCA
February 16, 2016 at 11:13 am
Hi Rebecca, I’m not sure, but I would think so. Water in the morning helps me to get a clear skin for sure. :)

Reply
WINNY
April 27, 2016 at 3:01 am
Thank you for this. Very helpful! :)

Reply
BIANCA
April 27, 2016 at 12:27 pm
You’re welcome! :)

Reply
ROBERT
May 26, 2016 at 10:00 am
so every meal or snack i am not allowed to drink water for 2 hours right?

Reply
BIANCA
May 26, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Indeed, after every meal or snack, don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours. Hope this helps!

Reply
MADUBUIKE JUDITH EZINNE
June 19, 2016 at 4:52 pm
160mls is it not much?

Reply
BIANCA
June 20, 2016 at 10:51 am
:) no, it’s just a matter of getting used to it. I drink even more than that. Hope this helps!

Reply
ROSHAN GANGMEI
July 14, 2016 at 9:36 am
Do we need little intake of salt before drinking water

Reply
BIANCA
July 14, 2016 at 2:55 pm
You can add salt in your water, but that is a different therapy. In this therapy just water is advised. However, I drink lemon water in the morning and switch later on to normal water.

Reply
ROSHAN GANGMEI
July 14, 2016 at 9:39 am
Is there anything to add in the water

Reply
BIANCA
July 14, 2016 at 2:54 pm
Hi Roshan!
no, just water :)

Reply
STEPHEN
August 2, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Hi,
I’m a racing cyclist and it’s important for me to hydrate, so waiting for hours after breakfast before taking in more fluids seems counter intuitive. Can you explain a way there may be around this?
Steve

Reply
BIANCA
August 4, 2016 at 10:52 am
Hi Stephen,
You could drink more fluids to get started or wake up earlier to drink the fluids so you can have breakfast and go out to cycle.
Hope this helps! :)

Reply
JOSEPH
August 17, 2016 at 9:18 pm
Hello!
Firstly, thanks for your articles. I just found this site and I’m already loving it haha
Quick question, could this method be done with lemon water instead of normal water or what would you suggest to mix these two morning routines?

Reply
BIANCA
August 24, 2016 at 2:04 pm
Hi Joseph,
Thank you! This water therapy is with water alone. You can do this for a period and then switch to the normal lemon water in the morning again.
Hope this helps!

Reply
CRAIG COLQUITT
August 20, 2016 at 6:46 pm
I am 62 and started the Japanese water treatment today, 8/20/16. At 60 yrs of age I began to noticed significant aches, general fatigue(naps may become my norm) and mood flux. I am a former punter with the NFL that didn’t suffer many injuries but enough to spend years trying it all.
Now I’ve stopped alcohol, accepting what I cannot change and reading good material like yours is the right pattern. (Stopping alcohol changed my moods and sleep patterns for the better.) I will report back after 30 days my findings on the Japanese water treatment. Stand by.

Reply
BIANCA
August 24, 2016 at 2:03 pm
Hope to hear soon from you! :)

Reply
BETH
September 16, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Is this can help to lose weight? And is this okay for a breastfeeding mum?

Reply
BIANCA
September 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm
Hi Beth,
Yes, it can but it depends on many more different factors. Loosing weight comes down to what you don’t eat, how active you are and if your hormones are balanced for example. Since you’re breastfeeding I would not recommend a diet or anything to lose weight quickly (a lot) since breast feeding on its own takes a lot from the mother. But I don’t know anything about how you eat and live so please consider this as a general advice. You can always email me if you need more help.
Warm regards,
Bianca

Reply
LEOBERT MASAGANDA
September 18, 2016 at 4:07 pm
i’m 24years old and having a condition called “scrotal hemangioma”. i have undergone to a surgery last july 9, 2016. i noticed that the condition stated above is beginning to come back again on my balls. does the water therapy can help? im using ozonated water. hope you can help me.

Reply
BIANCA
September 19, 2016 at 11:00 am
I’m sorry to read this Leobert. Unfortunately, I can’t give personal medical advise in the comment section.
Best,
Bianca

Reply
DANIEL
September 26, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Hello All
Thanks so much for the water therapy. It’s helping me a lot.
Please I take 1.5 liters in the morning before brushing teeth. Is this advisable?
How much liters can one take in a day
Thanks once again.
Daniel

Reply
BIANCA
September 27, 2016 at 5:44 pm
Hi Daniel,
That’s good to hear.
I would recommend to stick to the recommended amount of liters per day for this therapy.
How much water you can drink per day depends on how much you weight, and how active you are. Normally around 1900 ml per day.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Bianca

Reply
LEAH MARIE
October 17, 2016 at 2:59 am
Hello Guys,
I’ve been following this procedure- the Japanese Water Therapy since 2011. It does good to my health, I proved it to myself thus I recommend it to all my friends specially those who are suffering from dysmenorrhea and gastric problem. The mentioned complaint were my problems before. Amazingly, I didn’t suffer from it anymore. I used to brought always with me at work Aluminum hydroxide and the likes for my gastritis. Thanks to my old work mate’s fb friend who shared Japanese Water Therapy so then I followed it. This therapy is really true. Thanks for sharing them Bianca!!
Have a healthy life guys!! It’s a matter of commitment to yourself.. Good luck!!

Reply
BIANCA
October 17, 2016 at 11:04 am
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me :)
Best,
Bianca

Reply
KITENI BUMALOM
October 22, 2016 at 12:52 am
started water theraphy this morning will update after 30 days.

Reply
KITENI BUMALOM
October 22, 2016 at 12:53 am
add me will update after 30 days

Reply
DEXTER
October 23, 2016 at 6:20 am
Hello everyone.
Back in 2010. I had gouty arthritis, high blood pressure, overweight at 98 kilograms for a 5’9″ height, arrhythmias, bad eye vision and a daily bleeding hemorrhoids. I was about to have a surgey for that but i refused to be cut so i research and tried this Japanese Water Therapy. After 2 weeks my bleeding stopped and the rest eventually were gone too in less than 6 months. Now i weigh 77 kilograms. Thanking the Japanese people.

Reply
BIANCA
October 24, 2016 at 10:25 am
Hi Dexter, thank you for sharing this :)

Reply
SARDAR AURANGZEB KRALALL
November 4, 2016 at 11:38 am
hi guys i am using this water therapy since 2006 and it is very help full no sickness no illness no weakness no obessity no hbp no lbp no gastrict probem no eye sight weekness no kidney problem drink daily and enjoy healthy life.
no flue also

Reply
BIANCA
November 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm
That is very nice to read! Thank you for sharing your experience with me!

Reply
SABA
November 4, 2016 at 8:23 pm
Hi …should I boil the water the night before n drink it in the morning or just drink regular filter water ?

Reply
BIANCA
November 4, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Hi Saba,
I think this is a personal preference. Filtered water is fine :)
Best,
Bianca

Reply
MICHAEL
November 9, 2016 at 1:59 am
Hi i am starting the water therapy in the morning. I seen in earlier comments that intake should be around 1900ml a day is the water you drink in morning included in that?

Reply
BIANCA
November 9, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Hi Michael,
The amount of water you drink per day varies per person, but yes the water in the morning is included :)
Best,
Bianca

Reply
FLORENCE MAY ESPINA
November 27, 2016 at 3:57 am
is this applicable also for children? i have 4 ,9 and 10 yr old kiddos… can i let them do this too? Thanks!

Reply
BIANCA
November 27, 2016 at 8:21 pm
Hi Florence,
To be honest, I’m not sure and I think the amounts of water should be very much reduced for their weight/length.

No comments: