Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fibromyalgia

35 Years of Fibromyalgia Gone In 2 Days

On 9/21/2013 3:06 PM, Faye Gawley wrote: 

Dear Bob Butts, 
I have had fibromalgia for 35 years ,everyday was a struggle . Hardly ever got sleep I was in so much pain ..had to take ice packs to bed all the time to try and ease the pain ..My muscles and bones were so sore when I ?woke up that I could hardly move..Had to do exercises before?I good get out of bed?in order to help me move .. I would not take there poison medicine that the Drs told me to take ..pain pills no way..I ?knew it was only masking the problem and it would do me more harm..I did my best to walk and do some weight lifting so I would not get weak..Other than Fibromalgia? I was healthy... When I found out ?there was no cure I had to accept the fact that I would be like this for the rest of my life and? it was a job just trying to look after myself ...Thank God I did not have to go out to work like some people have too ...I spent alot of time researching to find something out there to help me and I did alot of praying to God to help me as?I could hardly take anymore..Many days I broke down and cried and carried on.. Well God did answer? my prayers and I found the watercure site on facebook and I ask Todd Thorne if he could help me and he said yes...He mailed me the questionnaire and? i filled it out and? then he e-mailed me and told me to take the sea salt and water ..I also do the sea salt baths.On ?the second day ?of taking it I started to see a change in my pain..I could hardly believe it ..I slept through the night and was up at 7am? no stiffness no pain ...I could hardly remember what it felt like to be normal again..Everyday?I ?felt better and better.. Now I am jogging 1/4 mile and walking 1/4mile on and off for 2 miles ..all my house cleaning and cooking I feel like a new woman and full of energy..Up at 7am and bed at 11pm ..sleeping fantastic..I am 67 and I feel so young ..Wow Himalayan sea salt where were you all my years of suffering ..If only I would of known but so happy I found you.. I tell everyone I know who has pain ..I want to tell the whole world.. I am on a site called inspire and they won't listen tto me .they are taking all kinds of drugs and trying to get disability..I said what do you have to lose try the sea salt you have alot to gain nothing to lose ...Who knows maybe they will..Sure is hard to convince some people ..Well my family has there mom back and my grandkids are happy that nanny can have fun with them now ...I told my natural path how I was cured and he will be telling his patients ..I will always take my sea salt water and baths ..Thank you so much for telling me about sea salt and water and I pray you will be able to reach many people like myself .. ? Thank you 
Faye Gawley 
NorthBay On 
Canada

* * * * * * *
From: kdestefano5@comcast.net
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:29 AM
To: Robert Butts
Subject: testimonial

I was searching the internet for information on Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus when I came across the Water Cure. My father had been suffering with various symptoms and was diagnosed with both of the above diseases, cycling between them at different times during one year. Having my own health issues I was intrigued with what I was reading and decided, logically, that the water cure was not only the best answer for my father, but for myself as well.

I was suffering from intense menopausal symptoms; hot flashes ever five minutes, sleeplessness, anxiety, crying, depression, fatigue. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and menopause. My body ached and was swollen and stiff. At one point I was passing out if I exerted myself at all. I could not get out of bed for three months as the chronic fatigue, loss of consciousness and pain associated with fibromyalgia was debilitating. I would have one or two good days out of a month that I could function on my feet, but then it was back to bed as my energy would again become depleted. At one point I had resigned myself to the fact that this would be how my life would end and the best I could do was to try to be happy with what life dealt me and try to deal. I cried every day. I began going to a wellness center and was given a mass of supplements and put on hormone replacement therapy which I began taking on a regular basis. This did help and I was happy to be going in the right direction. What I didn’t realize then though, was that it wasn’t the supplements, but the water that I was drinking to take them that was bringing me back to health.

It was about a year and a half into my illness before I found the water cure online. It made perfect sense to me and I began to drink….and drink….and drink….and drink. Being afraid of the salt portion of the cure I sort of avoided it at first, but then realized that I would be doing myself more harm than good if I didn’t follow the recipe. I began adding salt, sea salt. After less than a week I decided not to take my hormones one morning and realized that my hot flashes were gone…completely gone! I started sleeping through the night. My fibromyalgia was gone, my chronic fatigue was gone, my menopausal symptoms were gone, my anxiety and bouts of crying had disappeared too. Every day I just get better and better. It is now about three weeks into my water cure story and I could not be happier. I have a dog with cushings disease and during my illness I could not take care of her. This broke my heart, but since I have become healthy once again she is now being taken care of and living as good a life as can be expected. I have two dogs and a cat and they all get salt water to drink. The funny thing is that I brought my other dog to the vet and was told immediately that she was dehydrated! Why don’t our physicians do the same tests for us??? She had a terrible, hacking cough and would spit up bile on a regular basis. I started her on a regimen of salt water which I give her several times a day through a liquid medicine syringe for animals into her mouth and her coughing has stopped and she no longer vomits bile. 

Sadly, I cannot get my father to understand that his severe symptoms are the result of chronic and now critical dehydration. He is drinking some water to appease me, but still drinks his tea. He is 79 and just refuses to accept that free water, as opposed to expensive and debilitating medications could be the answer. I am still committed to getting him to understand, but for some people you just have to let them make their own decisions. I have resigned myself to accepting that my father, being on the path that he is, will not be with me much longer unless he changes his mindset and embraces water…the answer to recovery and life.

I praise Dr. Batman every day for bringing this simplistic miracle into my life, and for Bob Butts who so unselfishly works to bring this miracle to others through his time, dedication and knowledge.

Karen DeStefano
New Jersey

* ** * * * *

Why Most Incurable Diseases Are Neither Incurable Nor Diseases

From Water for Health, for Healing, for Life
by F. Batmanghelidj M.D. (pages 28-29)

The missing piece of the scientific puzzle in the water-regulatory mechanisms of the body, which has been exposed since 1987, is the coupled activity of the neurotransmitter histamine to the efficiency of the cation exchange, its role in the initiation of the drought-management programs, and its role in the catabolic processes when the body is becoming more and more dehydrated. Based on the primary water-regulatory functions of histamine, and the active role of water in all physiologic and metabolic functions of the body—as the hydrolytic initiator of all solute functions—the symptoms of thirst are those produced by excess histamine activity and its subordinate mechanisms, which get engaged in the drought management programs of the body. They include asthma, allergies, and the major pains of the body. They include asthma, allergies, and the major pains of the body such as heartburn, colitis pain, rheumatoid joint pain, back pain, migraine headaches, fibromyalgic pains, and even anginal pain. And since vasopressin and the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone activity in the body are subordinates to the activation of histamine, their role in raising the blood pressure is a part of the drought-management programs of the body. Their purpose of forced delivery of water into vital cells demands a greater injection pressure to counteract the direction of osmotic pull of water from inside the cells of the body when it is dehydrated.

From the new perspective of my twenty-two years of clinical and scientific research into molecular physiology of dehydration, and the peer-reviewed induction of a paradigm shift in medical science, recognizing histamine as a neurotransmitter in charge of the water regulation of the body, I can say that the sixty million Americans with hypertension, the one hundred ten million with chronic pains, the fifteen million with diabetes, the seventeen million with asthma, the fifty million with allergies, the nearly one hundred million obese people in America, and more, all did exactly as mainstream medicine dictated. They all waited to get thirsty. Had they realized water is a natural antihistamine and a more effective diuretic, I believe these people would have been saved the agony of their health problems.

No comments: