Tuesday, February 21, 2017

water & sea salt cure humans and pets

It did not work on my cat.
Subject: inquiry about how to administer salt to pets
Date:Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:05:33 EDT
Dear Bob,
In a veterinary oncology clinic I was introduced to your work by another pet owner.  Unfortunately it came too late to save my beloved cat, but I did try.  I didn't have the Celtic sea salt, but I purchased a high quality sea salt solution.  My cat wouldn't drink the water I put it in.  He walked away, time and time again.  How are these other pet owners administering the salt in a way that actually gets it into their pets?  I tasted the water myself and it was highly salty.
AND.. Does it need to be the Celtic salt? Also, what exactly is the proper dosage... particularly since it's not easy to insure what amount my pets will drink at any given time. (I had resorted to administering by eyedropper to my cat who had lymphoma)
Thank you for your work and this information,
Denise Elizabeth,
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
Subject: inquiry about how to administer salt to pets
Date:Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:05:33 EDT
Hello Denise
You may have salted the water too much.  If your pet walks away, cut the salt in half.  Also sprinkle a little on its food.  Anyone having any problem, please contact me.  Once a pet is well, there is no need to salt the water, just add a little to the food.  A seriously ill pet needs the salt on both.  Just make certain it is unprocessed, no additive salt.  50 or more mineral salt is best.
Bob Butts

From: Dolores Hankey
To: Bob Butts
My dog, whose name is Butch, had a torn ligament. He wasn’t able to walk up and down the stairs. I had to carry him. So, I decided to try the Water Cure. I figured I had nothing to lose, and in a matter of weeks, I saw the difference in him. Now, he runs up and down the stairs, and even jumps off my bed – thanks to the Water Cure treatment. Now, I started to take it for my arthritis.
Dolores

From: Sally Doyle [ponderostrich@man.com]
To: Bob Butts
My cocker spaniel was falling down the stairs 3 or 4 times a day, so I started sprinkling sea salt on his food. It took a few weeks, but he no longer falls and now runs up and down steps. I wish I had heard of this years ago. Thank you!
Sally Doyle

Date: Sunday, May 16, 2004
From: Jeannie [jmallabe@Rochester.rr.com]
To: Bob Butts [watercure2@adelphia.net]
I just had to write to let you know about one of my dogs, Harry. Harry had many lumps all over his body. The vet had only listed these lumps in his file as “masses to be watched.” A couple of these masses were as large as golf balls. Three days after starting the dogs on the sea salt, all of these masses were completely gone. He had had them for years, and it was unlikely that they would just disappear on their own. I credit the disappearance to the sea salt.
I am so glad that I happened to be listening to the Barry Farber show that Sunday about a month ago. I cannot thank you enough for the sea salt recipe.
My husband and I both continue to notice small, outside changes in our health. I am actually looking forward to my doctor’s visit in three months. I am hoping there will also be some internal improvements to my cholesterol and blood pressure. I also have an eye appointment next Monday. I will let you know if some of my floaters are getting smaller.
Thanks again,
Jean Mallaber

Date: Thursday, May 27, 2004
From: Cheryl [cheryl31400@msn.com]
Well, let’s start out with the old Pomeranian. He was getting very bony on the top of his head, and on his rear by his tail. Now, it is all filling back in. He is still alert and more active than before. Now, it seems he’s hearing better because he barks at the wind. Haha! He is moving around more, rather than spending his days asleep.
My mother is feeling much better, too. Her senility is improving, and she is physically more active.
I put sea salt on the food of my four dogs and cats. Vets don’t really know what ails a pet, as our first dog was put to sleep because of cancer. He was fifteen years old. This was very hard on the family. Our pets are indoor pets. They are like our own companions and children.
Keep in touch!
Cheryl Thompson

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:44:48 EST
Subject: Thank you for the water cure and celtic sea salt.
I wrote to you in January about my cat, Missy, who was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was the type of cancer that would not respond to chemotherapy or radiation therapy. Feeling so helpless and wanting to do something to prolong her life I saw your ad in the Times Leader about Pet cures. You gave me the number to contact the Grain and Salt Society and I immediately started her on the pet celtic sea salt. As of today, March 7, I have a happy, healthy cat who is back to jumping up on the bed and counters, racing up and down the hallways and keeping my two dogs in line. She is back to her old self but even better.
Thank you - I have told so many people about you and the good work that you are doing.
God Bless You.
Donna

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:17:16 EST From: Kuback777@aol.com
To: watercure2@adelphia.net Subject: Grayee (CAT) and water cure
On February 17, 2002, I wrote to you concerning my recently diagnosed 4 year old diabetic cat. She had been on 5 units twice a day of insulin. I immediately started her on the water cure. I put 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in a jug and only refill her water dish with that water. It has only been a little over a month, and the results are dramatic.

She is down to only 3 units twice a day. She is a totally different cat---the classic diabetic warning signs are getting better all the time. She is not drinking excessively and is urinating normal amounts. Her fur is very beautiful again. She has so much energy and is always playing with the other cats, just like the good old days!

My family thanks you very much for caring so much about helping others, even animals!

I will keep you posted on her continued progress!!!

Take care!!!

Date: February 5, 2002From: Michael Steele

A friend of mine called and said they tried the watercure on their sand crab which was dying. They have had it for about 5 months and noticed it was not being active and that it seemed really sickly and slow. Deb's husband Michael said "why not fill the sink with water and add the sea salt and see what happens", so she did and left it in over night. She called me twice already to tell me that the sand crab is doing "unbelievable". "It is like new! And having all kinds of energy!"

Just another story to pass along to let people know that it works for pets of all types.

Michael

Date: Dec. 21, 2001

Hi! I am excited to read all about your discovery about salt and water!

I am going to start my new life with it right now! I can tell you that we always had sick fish in our "freshwater" aquarium. One day, after many trips to the pet store for advice on my dying fish, one knowledgeable employee suggested that I ad mineral salt to the water. I was taken aback, and well, I decided to try it as a last ditch effort.

After I cleaned the tank and added the necessary water conditioners, I slowly added the salt. I was waiting for the fish to start acting weird with this new addition. To our family's surprise, our fish were living healthy and stronger than they ever had before. I did not have to add any more unnecessary antibiotics.

I think people have been told salt is bad for you and it can be deadly, so we have come to not trust it in our diets. Your site has clearly changed my mind! As for me, I thought I had "sinus" problems for the last 25 years, and have been taking "sinus" pills for just as long. Well, I had had enough and decided to go to the doctor. Well I was seen by a male nurse who suggested that I try "nasal crom" which is a saline spray. After I week of using it, ALL of my decades of "sinus" went way with the wind. Never have I been so happy with that out of my life!

We as individuals must always question the "facts" that so called professionals give us as the "absolute" truths. Greed is behind so many things present in our lives, we must ourselves seek the truth to what is "good and beneficial" to our friends and family's well being. After we find these "hidden" truths, they should be shared with our fellow humans for their sakes. Why must some hide the truth from others so that he alone may benefit? Thanks for your strong desire to help yourself and others.

You will prosper greatly.
Pennie

From: Dr. Gary Weissberger, D.C. Date: Dec 2, 2001
To: Bob and Connie
TWO DOCTORS AND A DOG BENEFIT BY WATERCURE
Our friend, Dr. Gary Weissberger, knew about the watercure for years but was too skeptical to try the “full” recipe, which includes the sea salt. He said he doesn’t like salt. When he began experiencing pain in his foot for weeks, he decided he should either go to the emergency room, or try the salt and the water.

Well, he tried the full recipe. Within the time it took for him to take a shower, the pain, there for weeks, had mysteriously disappeared! Still a skeptic, he began talking to others about his experience. Dr. Marcelletti, of Optimum Health with in Tannersville and Taylor was one of them.

Dr. M. has a pit bull, which was experiencing tearing eyes and has a tumor on his head. Dr. Marcelletti started putting the sea salt on his dogs food and in his water. The dog improved so quickly, he tried it for his own health challenges. Since trying it himself, he has seen improvements in his Crohn’s Disease and no longer has blood in his stools and is down to 2 eliminations a day.

He is sharing the watercure and sea salt (in small packets) with his patients. Everyone in his office is on the watercure and they are having great results. We will keep you posted about further improvements.

Gary

nepr1@aol.com

Pet Miracles posted Dec 3, 2001

Two little Pomeranians came into my life. They were eight and ten years old. I noticed that their eyes were runny and red and their fur was dry. The male had a terrible cough that would take his front legs right down to the floor. The female's physical condition was not very good.

After spending a good amount of money at the vet's, Rusty still had an awful cough. The vet diagnosed him as having asthma! Asthma! No, I will not drug him, I told the vet. I started giving him sea salt in his water and noticed that in just a few days, he was much better. The watercure is not just for people. Man's best friend needs water and salt, too.

Karen Simone, Greentown, PA

Date: Dec 2, 2001
From: Mae Kamin
            15 Cayuga Place
            Forty Fort, PA 18704
To: Bob Butts
       watercure2@adelphia.net
Elderly Cat & Dog Greatly Improved With Sea Salt
I have a cat who for the past few years has been extremely inactive due to bladder problems and a tumor on her leg. In addition to these problems, she is 18 years old and I felt because of her age she just couldn't get around much anymore. She would find a spot and stay there all day without moving except to go to her litter box.

She always slept on the bed but for the past two years or more she could not even make the steps. Several weeks ago I started putting sea salt in her drinking water. I made no other changes in her diet. Two days after I started this I came out of my bedroom and found her lying in the hallway (second floor).

She has been there every day ever since. A week ago when my great granddaughter slept over, I was next to her in bed reading a story when the cat jumped up on the bed next to us. she has not been able to do that either for at least 2 years. Fantastic improvement in this 18 year old pet.

I also have a dog who seemed to have lost control of his back legs. He is 14 years old. He couldn't jump up on the coach like he used to and had great difficulty going up steps. It seemed he didn't have any strength in his back legs.

I began putting salt in his drinking water also. After a few days I noticed he was moving around a little better. It took a few weeks but he was then able to go up the steps again. For two months I had been giving him glucosamine and a vitamin pill which seemed to help a little but much more improvement was seen after the sea salt was added to his water.

Thanks for your suggestion.


NOW YOU CAN TAKE BACK 1/2 THE AWFUL THINGS YOU'VE SAID ABOUT CATS!
In the latest issue of "Alternatives for the Health-Conscious Individual" by Dr. David Williams, he talks about some interesting research in vibrations. He says that researchers have found that vibrations or energy currents in the range of 20 to 50 Hz stimulates bone growth. The production of the body's natural anti-inflammatory compounds is increased.

Joint pain and swelling improves. Bone fractures heal faster, and weakened bones begin to strengthen and rebuild. In a section he calls "A Purrfect Tool for Healing" he writes: Some of the most amazing research that I've run across, however, deals with cats. A group called the Fauna Communications Research Institute in Hillsborough, North Carolina, recently started some very interesting research focusing on the possible connection between vibrational frequencies and healing. Researchers there began to question the purpose of purring in cats. I honestly hadn't given it much thought; I always thought cats purred because they were content. Apparently there's more to the picture. Cats also purr when they give birth and when they are under stress, caged, or severely injured. Since purring expends energy, it makes sense that there would be a reason for it.

In an unpublished study, researchers recorded the purrs of all types of cats, both domestic and wild. Cheetahs, pumas, ocelots, and other wild cats were recorded at the Cincinnati Zoo. Various domestic cats were recorded elsewhere. Surprisingly, when the frequencies of the purrs were analyzed, it was discovered that the dominant frequency for three species of cats' purrs was exactly 25 Hz or 50 Hz. These just happen to be the most effective frequencies for promoting bone growth and repair. (Only the cheetah didn't have a dominant frequency > at 50 Hz.) Everyone has heard that "a cat always lands on its feet." The amazing righting ability behind this saying undoubtedly accounts for the fact that cats routinely survive and completely recover from falls that would kill most animals.

In the late 1980s, vets studied the cases of 132 cats that had fallen an average of 5.5 stories from various high-rise apartments. Of those, 37% required emergency treatment, 30% required non-emergency treatment, and the remaining 30%, no treatment at all. Overall, 90% of the cats survived. (For what it's worth, the highest recorded fall survived by a cat was 45 stories.) Cats' remarkable ability to survive may also be based on the fact that their dominant purr is at the exact frequency that heals bones, muscles, and ligaments.

There's another old saying that's popular among veterinarians, "If you put a cat and a bunch of broken bones in the same room, the bones will heal." A recent study evaluated the various health problems presented by 31,484 dogs and 15,226 cats to 52 private veterinary clinics around the country. Lameness and disc disease were among the top problems of dogs and 2.4% were severely arthritic. Kidney and bladder problems were most prominent among cats, and there was no mention of bone, arthritis, or joint problems at all. (J Am Vet Med Assoc 99;214 > (9):1336-41) Hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ligament and muscle damage are all common to dogs, but almost non-existent in cats.

Even myeloma, a cancerous tumor in bone marrow, is practically unheard of in cats, yet quite common in dogs. Any vet will tell you how much easier it is to fix a broken bone and how much quicker one heals in a cat compared to a dog. Researchers at the Ontario Veterinary College in Canada made some interesting comparisons between dogs and cats regarding their complications from elective surgeries. They found that complications from castration were as much as 20 times higher in dogs than in cats, and the post-operative problems following ovariohysterectomies occurred twice as often in dogs as cats.

Breathing problems associated with heart disease are almost non- existent in cats, but common in dogs. Large skin-tissue grafts take quickly in cats, but often become necrotic in dogs. Historically, bone cancer is extremely rare in cats, but common in dogs. And the list goes on and on. Purring appears to be a cat's way of treating itself. Just like humans use shivering to warm the body, cats may purr at specific vibrational frequencies that promote healing in various parts of their bodies. While the researchers in the above-mentioned unpublished study found that a cat's dominant purring frequency might be at 25 Hz or 50 Hz, the range extended up to 140 Hz.

By changing the frequency of their purring, cats may be fine-tuning their healing abilities. In another section he writes: I've even seen reports where individuals claim they can stop their migraine headaches by lying down with a purring cat next to their head. Maybe we're finally on track to discover a logical explanation for these incidents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ > So go get a cat. You will be healthier and have a friend who really understands how you feel.  Your cat won't care, but it will understand.

Purrrrringly yours,

Jon . . . take courage, whatever you decide will probably be wrong.


Where Do Pets Come From? 
A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided the answer to "Where do pets come from?"
Adam and Eve said, "Lord, when we were in the garden, you walked with us every day. Now we do not see you any more. We are lonesome here, and it is difficult for us to remember how much you love us."

 
And God said, “I will create a companion for you that will be with you and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourselves."

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.
And it was a good animal.
And God was pleased.
And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail.
And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."
And God said, "I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG."
And Dog lived with Adam and Eve and was a companion to them and loved them.
And they were comforted.
And God was pleased.
And Dog was content and wagged his tail.
After a while, it came to pass that an angel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam and Eve have become filled with pride. They strut and preen like peacocks and they believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught them that they are loved, but perhaps too well."
And God said, I will create for them a companion who will be with them and who will see them as they are. The companion will remind them of their limitations, so they will know that they are not always worthy of adoration."
And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam and Eve.
And Cat would not obey them. And when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat's eyes, they were reminded that they were not the supreme beings.
And Adam and Eve learned humility.
And they were greatly improved.
And God was pleased.
And Dog was happy.  
And Cat didn't give a shit one way or the other.
Note: If you try the Water Cure on your pet, whether it is having health challenges or not, please email us with the results so we can share them with other thousands of others coming to this site.

No comments: