Sunday, March 5, 2017

Everything Is About How I Feel (the secret)

Everything in life is about how I feel. Every decision I make in my life is based on how I feel. The single motivating power of my entire life is my feelings! 

Whatever I want in my life, I want it because I love it and because it will make  me feel good. Whatever I don't want in my life I don't want because it will make I feel bad. 

I want health because it feels good to be healthy, and it feels bad to be sick. I want money because it feels good to buy and do the things I love, and it feels bad when I can't.  I want happy relationships because they make me feel good, and difficult relationships make me feel bad. I want happiness because happiness feels good, and to be unhappy feels bad. 

All the things I want are motivated by the good feelings they will give me!  And how do I receive the good things I want in my life?  Good feelings! Dollars want me. health wants me. happiness wants me. All the things I love want me! They are bursting to come into my life, but I have to give good feelings to bring them to me. i don't have to battle and struggle to change the circumstances of my life ; all I have to do is give love through good feelings, and what I want will appear!

My good feelings harness the force of love - the power in everything good in life.  My good feelings tell me this is the way to what I want.  my good feelings tell me that when I feel good, life will be good! But I have to give good feelings first! 

If I have been living my life saying to myself, 'I will be happy when I have a better house, " "I will be happy when I get a job or promotion," 'i will be happy when the kids are through college," " I will be happy when we have more money," " I will be happy when I can travel ," or "I will be happy when my business is a success," I will never have those things because my thoughts are defying the way love works.  They're defying the law of attraction. 

I have to be happy first, and give happiness, to receive happy things!  It can't happen any other way, because whatever I want to receive in life, I must give first! I am in command of my feelings, I am in command of my love, and the force of love will give back to me whatever I give out. 




No comments: