Sunday, March 19, 2017

...if I can cure this cancer with your WaterCure???

Dear Dr. Batmanghelidj,

First, I want to thank you profusely for writing that book! Your Body's Many Cries for Water. I can relate to your struggles with the medical establishment as I have opted for alternative methods other than chemo, radiation & surgery and have had to endure what I call the Western medical gauntlet, which is yet another story.

I don't know you, but I'm proud of you! You're one of the real heroes!

Some background : In April of 1997 I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of the left tonsil, which metastasized into the lymph nodes of the neck by Stanford tumor board. iwas told I was in the most dramatic way that I had a 15 to 30% chance of survival if I followed their recommendations. These were to have a radical neck dissection, which included removing of the 11th cranial nerve, part of the jaw, and a lot of tissue in my throat, then radiation and 16 weeks of chemo.  If I failed to follow recommended procedures my life span was expected  to be over within a short 5 weeks! No one would give me a straight answer on costa, but it was reluctantly and unofficially estimated at US$350,000 before the chemo. (By the way, I had an excellent health policy, which almost became my death sentence.)

After thoroughly looking at the options, I bailed out on the surgery, chemo, and the radiation.  I started an organic macrobiotic diet, got rid of the toxins in and around my house, cleaned up my lifestyle, used some herbs, exercise chi-gong, and eventually hyperbaric oxygen, which was very effective.

In the last 4 & a half years, I had the cancer looking like it was in remission, but then after a couple of years I slowly fell off the diet.  the cancer started up again with four new tumors. I stopped it on this second occasion with the same regimen for many months, but could not reverse it.  A doctor convinced me to cut back on the salt and in a few months I developed 6 more tumors. Up until now, I've never had much pain, or have ever lost a day of work. 20 days ago it has taken a jumpstart. Tumors have definitely grown. They may be encroaching on the carotid artery and probably the main nerve sheath. Some necrotizing tissue appeared on the tonsil, covering it within 3 days, possibly some bone loss in the jaw, and the worst part of it, some excruciating stabbing nerve pain that's off the scale. My latest prognosis was that within days I'd be sucked into the system with overwhelming pain or that I would bleed to death any time.

I just read your 1992 edition of Your Body's Many Cries for Water and got a strong feeling this cancer is due to long-term dehydration. I have drunk very little water in the past. I was given OxyContin for pain as well as Percocet.  I don't like feeling the drug stupor so I opted to try two glasses of water & a pinch of salt as your book suggested. Amazingly, the water is much more effective for this kind of core pain than the drugs !  in only 12 days, there is a change coming on the tumors. They appear to be shrinking slightly, in any case, softening and changing to smoother shapes.  The pain is dramatically disappearing.

This may be too early to say, but the necrotizing tissue on the tonsil seems to be clearing up.  Thanks to your book, I hope I've discovered this in time, that ordinary water may be the missing link.  Won't that be a testament if I can cure this cancer with your WaterCure? ? ? The race is on.

So far, I've let the pain dictate my water consumption once I've drunk a liter & a half. This has brought me to 3-4 liters a day. I am a 52-year-old scuba charter boat captain and in excellent shape, other than this pesky cancer.

Thank you
Respectfully,
E.C.

No comments: