Friday, March 3, 2017

POINTS OF POWER (THE SECRET)

1. Love is not weak , feeble, or soft.  Love is the positive force of life! Love is the cause of everything positive and good.

2. Everything I want to be, do, or have comes from love.

3. The positive force of love can create anything good, increase the good things, and change anything negative in my life. 

4. Every day, in every moment, I make the choice whether to love and harness the positive force - or not. 

5. The law of attraction is the law of love, and it is the law that is operating in my life.

6. Whatever I give out in life is what I receive back in life. Give positivity, I receive back positivity ; give negativity I receive back negativity.

7. Life doesn't happen to me ; I receive everything in my life based on what I've given. 

8. Whether my thoughts and feelings are good or bad, they return as automatically and precisely as an echo. 

9. People who have great lives think and talk about what they love more than what they don't love!

10. Talk about the good news of the day. Talk about what I love.  And bring what I love to me.

11. I have an unlimited ability to think and talk about what I love, and so I have an unlimited ability to bring everything good in life to me! 

12. Love, because when I love I am using the greatest power in the universe. 


No comments: