Sunday, March 5, 2017

POINTS OF POWER(2) (The secret)

1. How I feel in any moment is more important than anything else, because how i feel right now is creating my life.

2. My feelings are the power of my thoughts and words. It's what I feel that matters! 

3. All good feelings come from love! All negative feelings come from a lack of love.

4. Every good feeling unites me with the force of love, because love is the source of all good feelings.

5. Amplify my good feelings by thinking about all the things I love.  Count the things I love nonstop one after the other. Keep listing everything I love until I feel amazing.

6. How I feel about each subject in my life is an exact reflection of what I have been giving out on each subject.

7. Life isn't happening to me - life is responding to me ! Every subject of my life is my call and  I  make the call on everything in life by what I give.

8. There are infinite levels of good feelings I can feel, which means there is no end to the heights of life I can receive. 

9. All the things I love want me! Dollars want me. health wants me, Happiness wants me.

10. Don't struggle to change the circumstances of my life. Give love through my good feelings and what I want will appear!

11. I have to give good feelings first. I have to be happy first, and give happiness, to receive happy things! Whatever  I want to receive in life, I must give first.



No comments: