Friday, March 3, 2017

Positive and Negative Thoughts ( The Secret )

My thoughts are both the words I hear in my head and the words i speak out loud.  When I say to somebody, " What a beautiful day, " I had the thought first and then spoke the words.  My thoughts also become my actions  When I get out of bed in the morning, I had the thoughts of getting out of bed before I took action. I can't take any action without thinking the thought first. 

It's my thoughts that determine whether my words and actions will be positive or negative.  But how do i know whether my Thoughts are positive or negative?  My thoughts are positive when they are thoughts of what I want and love! And negative thoughts are thoughts of what I don't want and don't love . It is that simple and that easy. 

Whatever I want in my life, I want it because I love it. Take a moment and think about it. I don't want things I don't love, do I ?  Every person only wants what they love, nobody wants what they don't love. 

When I think or talk about the things I want and love , such, as " I love those shoes, they're beautiful, " my thoughts are positive, and those positive thoughts will come back to me as the things I love -- beautiful shoes. When  I think or talk about the things I don't want and don't love, such as "Look at the price of those shoes, that's highway robbery," my thoughts are negative, and those negative thoughts will come back to me as the things I don't love -- things that are too expensive for me. 

Most people think and talk about what they don't love more that they think and talk about what they love. They give out more negativity than love, and i doing so they are inadvertently depriving themselves of all the good things in life. 

It's impossible to have a great life without love. people who have great lives think and talk about what they love more than what they don't love! And people who are struggling  think and talk about what they don't love more that what they do  love!

One word frees us of all the weight and pain  of life. That word is love. 

Talk About What I Love

When I talk about any difficulties with money, a relationship, an illness, or even that the profits of my business are down, I am not talking about what I love. When I talk about a bad event i the news, or a person or situation that annoyed or frustrated I, I am not talking about what I love. Talking about the bad day I had, being late for an appointment, getting caught in traffic jam, or missing the bus are all talking about what I don't love.  There are many little things that happen each day; if I get caught up in talking about what I don't love, every one of those little things brings more struggle and difficult to my life. 

I have to talk about the good news of the day. Talk about the appointment that went well. Talk about how I love being on time. Talk about how good it is to be full of health.  Talk about the profits I want my business to achieve. Talk about the situations and  interactions I had in my day that went well. I have to talk about what I love, to bring what I love to me.

If I parrot negative things and squawk about the things I don't love, I am literally jailing myself, like a parrot in a cage.  Every time I talk about what I don't love, I am adding another bar to the cage and I am locking myself away from all the good. 

People who have great lives talk more about what they love. By doing so, they gain unlimited access to all the good in life, and they are as free as the birds that soar in the sky.  To have a great life, break the bars of the cage that is jailing me; give love, talk only about what I love, and love will set me free!

Then I will know the truth and the truth will set me free. 

Nothing is impossible for the force of love. No matter who I am, no matter what situation I may be facing, the force of love can set me free.

I know of a woman who through love alone broke the bars that caged her. She had been  left in poverty and faced with bringing up her children by herself after 20 years of an abusive marriage. despite the extreme hardship she faced, this woman never allowed resentment, anger, or any ill feeling to take root inside er.  She never talked negatively about her ex-husband but instead gave only positive thoughts and words about her dream of a new perfect, beautiful husband, and her dream of traveling to Europe.  Even though she had no money to travel, she applied for and got a passport and brought small items she would need on her dream trip to Europe. 

Well, she did meet her perfect and beautiful new husband.  And after marrying , they moved to her husband's home in Spain overlooking the ocean, where she now lives in happiness. 

This woman refused to talk about what she didn't love but instead chose to give love and think and talk about what she loved, and in doing so, she set herself free from hardship and suffering and received a beautiful life. 

Recite slowly and meditate while saying " I'm sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you," again and again, until clarity be felt. 

I can change my life, because I have an unlimited ability to think and talk about what I love, and so I have an unlimited ability to bring everything good in life to me !  However, the power I have is far greater than giving positive thoughts and words of the things I love, because the law of attraction is responding to my thoughts and my feelings. I have to feel love to harness its power ! 

Love is the fulfilling of the law. 

No comments: