Thursday, March 2, 2017

Radical solution to depression

Radical solution to depression – 2 liters water + 1/2 teaspoon salt (Your Body’s Many Cries for Water – Dr. Batmanghelidj)

water and salt

“Set out in your book (Your Body’s Many Cries for Water) the simple formula – 2 liters (8 cups) water plus 1/2 teaspoon of salt a day helped me overcome depression. The chapter in the book devoted to depression helped me to win the fight, which I lost more than ten years.

It is true that in order to get enough water for every cell of my body, I had to use the formula, 15 ml of water for each pound of weight. Thereby, to accept daily with food at least 1/2 teaspoon salt (2.5-3.0 g).

I am 68 years old, a retired chemical engineer. I fought with the symptoms of depression from 1985 to 1995 years. In 1985, I was forced to prematurely retire after 33.5 years work at a large oil company.
Those who are familiar with the scheme for the dehydration of the body under conditions of stress will understand what my problem was. On top of that I believed in the idea of a low-salt diet. All this all together result in depression.

Now I know that most antidepressants that the patients take suffering from depression have diuretic properties. After taking antidepressants, I had constant dryness in my mouth. Then there was the anxiety caused by the additional demands of the water by the body. And with the addition of anti-anxiety tablets, the patient (i.e. me) flies in the chemical abyss from which it can not escape and return to normal life. Plus all in ‘Desktop Reference therapist “in the description of the side effects of these drugs meet a wonderful word “suicide”.

While I was taking medication for depression and anxiety, constantly had to fight recurrent suicidal thoughts. But I do not get the courage to succumb to these minute moods. It was destined to find another radical solution – water and salt, simple and effective tool.

In short, I do not feel more than a year a need for any medication. Annual visual test showed me that my peripheral vision has improved. I am convinced that all this was due to the optimum hydration of eye cells. Now I can read without glasses.

I wish your research and methods of treatment to spread as quickly as possible and get the deserved recognition.”
Sincerely Courtney Didal

Excerpts from the book by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj,, “Water Cured Incurable Diseases, Obesity, Cancer, Depression”.

How much water to drink? 

1 kg. (or 2 lb.) body weight accounted for 30 ml of water. For example, a weight of 70 kg. (~ 140 lb.) you have to take a little more than 2 liters of water per day (2.1 l.).
If you have had so far limited amount of water, gradually increase your water intake until you reach the required amount of recommended water.
Water must be drunk 20-30 min before meals (1-2 cups) and 2-2.5 hours after eating (1-2 cups).
The morning after waking up it is good to drink 1.5-2 cups of water to compensate the water loss during sleep, breathing and perspiration. To have maximum effect, it is recommended the mode of drinking water to be followed precisely. Two liters of water are added half a teaspoon of salt (2.5-3.0 g.). Use natural sea or rock salt without additives.

No comments: