Friday, March 3, 2017

THE POWER OF FEELINGS (the Secret)

THE POWER OF FEELINGS

Feeling is the secret.

I am a Feeling Being

From  the moment I am born, I am always feeling something, and so is every other person. I can stop my conscious thoughts when I'm sleeping, but I can never stop feeling, because to be alive is to feel life.  I am a feeling "being" to the core of I , and so it's no accident that every part of my human body is created so I can feel life! 

I have the sense of sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch, so that I can feel everything in life.  They are "feeling" senses, because they enable me to feel what I see, feel what I hear, feel what I taste, feel what I smell and touch.  My entire body is covered with a fine layer of skin, which is a feeling organ, my largest organ, so I can feel everything. 

How I feel in any one moment is more important than anything else, because how i feel right now is creating my life. 

My Feelings Are The Fuel 

My thoughts and words have no power at all in my life without my feelings.  I think so many thoughts in a day that don't amount to anything because many of my thoughts don't elicit a strong feeling within me. It's what I feel that matters! 

Imagine my thoughts and words as being like a rocket ship , and my feelings as the fuel. A rocket ship is a stationary vehicle that can't do anything without fuel, because the fuel is the power that lifts the rocket ship. It's the same with my thoughts and words. My thoughts and words are vehicles that can't do anything without my feelings, because my feelings are the power of my thoughts and words!

If I think, " I can't stand my boss, " that thought is expressing a strong negative feeling I have about my boss, and I am giving out that negative feeling. As a consequence, my relationship with my boss will continue to get worse. 

If I think, " I work with some fabulous people in my job, " these words are expressing the positive feeling I have about the people I work with and I am giving out that positive feeling. As a consequence, my relationships with my work colleagues will continue to get better. 

The emotions must be called upon to give feeling to the thought so it will take form. 

Good and Bad Feelings

Like everything else in life, my feelings can be either positive or negative, I   have good feelings or bad feelings.  And good feelings come from love! And all negative feelings come from a lack of love. The better I feel, like when I feel joyful, the more love I give out. And the more love I give, the more I receive

The worse I feel, like when I feel despair, the more negativity I give out.  And the more negativity I give, the more negativity I receive back in life. The reason I feel so bad with negative feelings is because love is the positive force of life, and negative feelings don't have much love in them! 

The better I feel, the better life gets. 



Precious, Prepared, Productive, profound, Prompt, Prosperous, Proud, Qualified, Quick, Radiant, Reasonable, Refined, Refreshing, Relaxing, Reliable, Remarkable, Resourceful, Respected, Results, Rewarding, Robust, Safe, Satisfied, Secure, Seductive, Self-Reliant, Sensation, Sensible, Sensitive, Serene, Sexy, Sharing, Skillful, Smart, Smooth, Sparkling, Special, Spiritual, Splendid, Stretch, Strong, Stunning, Successful, Superb, Sweet, Swift, Talented, Tenacious, Terrific, Thankful, Thrilling, Thriving, Timely, Trusting, Truthful, Ultimate, Unique, Valiant, Valuable, Versatile, Vibrant, Victorious, Vigorous, Vivacious, Vivid, Warm, Wealthy, Well, Whole,Wise, Wonderful, Worthwhile, Youthful, Zeal, Zest, 

The worse I feel, the worse life gets - until I change how I feel. 

love gratitude joy passion excitement enthusiasm hope satisfaction

When i feel good, my thoughts are automatically good too. i cannot feel good and have negative thoughts at the same time! Like wise it 's impossible for me to feel bad and have good thoughts at the same time. 

boredom irritation disappointment worry criticism anger hate envy guilt despair fear

How I feel in an exact reflection, a precise measure to the finest degree, of what I am giving out in any moment. When I feel good, I don't have to be concerned about anything else because my thoughts, words, and actions will be good. Simply by feeling good I am guaranteed to be giving love, and all of that love must come back to me! 


No comments: