Friday, March 17, 2017

Water Cured Prostate Cancer

What is PSA?
Prostate-specific antigen (PSA), also known as gamma-seminoprotein or kallikrein-3 (KLK3), is a glycoprotein enzyme encoded in humans by the KLK3 gene. PSA is a member of the kallikrein-related peptidase family and is secreted by the epithelial cells of the prostate gland. PSA is produced for the ejaculate, where it liquefies semen in the seminal coagulum and allows sperm to swim freely.[4] It is also believed to be instrumental in dissolving cervical mucus, allowing the entry of sperm into the uterus.[5]
PSA is present in small quantities in the serum of men with healthy prostates, but is often elevated in the presence of prostate cancer or other prostate disorders.[6] The United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF, 2012) does not recommend PSA screening for prostate cancer, noting that the test may result in “overdiagnosis” and “overtreatment” because "most prostate cancer is asymptomatic for life" and treatments involve risks of complications including impotence (erectile dysfunction) and incontinence. The USPSTF concludes "the potential benefit does not outweigh the expected harms."[7] PSA is not a unique indicator of prostate cancer, but may also detect prostatitis or benign prostatic hyperplasia.[8] 30 percent of patients with high PSA have prostate cancer diagnosed after biopsy.

Testimony/letter from Mr. W.Jackson (in his own words).

Dear Dr. Batmanghelidj :

I am writing to thank you for leading me through the cure of prostate cancer.

During a flight physical in July 1999 my PSA was at 4.6. I was referred to a urologist; that led to a biopsy, which came back positive in October. I went to Walter Reed medical Center for a second opinion in January  2000 where my PSA was found to be at 5.7 and it was confirmed as cancer.

While home for Christmas, my mother kept talking about your book 'Your Body's Many Cries for Water." I finally asked her to please stop talking about it so I could enjoy the holidays and my granddaughters, but I promised to read the material she gave me on the flight back to Germany. While I was at Walter Reed in Washington, D.C., I found out all I could about possible cures and facilities or clinics that might serve as alternative resources, because everyone I talked to wanted to operate. Actually, three choices were recommended to me : wait and watch, radiation therapy, and surgery, which was their strongest recommendation.

I began drinking water while at Walter Reed as a result of downloading your volumes of information from the Internet at www.watercure.com. I e-mailed you because I had some questions, and when I returned to Europe I found an answer from you inviting me to call you at your office, which I did.  You asked me many questions and told me to begin drinking water, carrot juice, and orange juice, use salt (which I had not done for 20 years, eat lots of vegetables and fruits and the only eating restriction you gave me was not to eat fried foods.  You also told me to give up coffee, alcohol, and sodas.  You told me to walk for an hour in the morning and an hour at night, faithfully. you invited me to call you whenever I had questions and when I asked what it would cost, you stated there would be no charge ... WOW!!!

Since then I have called regularly, every week at first and about once a month more recently, I have had monthly PSA tests run and they generally have been within safe tolerance since February ( the first month after beginning the Water Cure). In March, I went to Pananma and Vietnam and was not able to follow the regime faithfully but I did keep drinking my daily amount of water and my PSA was slightly elevated when it was tested in April. I went back to the regime and the PSA was way down the next month.

I went to Panama for a family reunion in late July and early August, where I drank some beer and coffee and when I returned to Europe I found my PSA was up again. This concerned me and I called to speak with you about it. In our conversation you questioned me very closely about the consumption of alcohol and I confessed that since I live in Germany where the world's best beers are available, I usually had one or two at dinner.  You told me not to drink any alcohol and I obeyed. You also shared with me that the high PSA indicated a higher acidity in my body and recommended that I eat lots of vegetables, particularly green ones , to cause a higher pH. The next month's test was at 3.3 .

At first when I attempted to explain what I am doing to medical doctors they basically blew me off, but more recently I have spoken to a few who are interested.  Since beginning this suggested regime, I have really felt better than before I started.  I was in pretty good shape, but within three weeks, I noticed that when I the same cardiovascular exercises as before, I had to work much harder to raise my heartbeat to the normal 130 with the same effort.  I asked you about this and you told me it was because my heart muscles were probably dehydrated before and no longer have to work so hard.  With the same effort now, I only achieve a heart rate of 115 to 120.

For years I have had some pains in my knees and in one hip when I walked or ran and my knees hurt when I walked after getting up out of a chair . . . This was completely gone after about three months of water drinking. My nagging lower back pain has disappeared and I really feel great. I am 60 and quite frankly I feel about as good as I did at 40 and I am cured of prostate cancer.

I was raised on a farm, flew fighters, built houses and commercial buildings, and owned a number of construction consulting businesses in my adult years, so from my experience I am  a practical thinker and water makes sense. I can personally claim that your information works and it is amazing that so many other friends of mine think it is just too simple a solution. It is particularly distressing to encounter the ignorance shown by traditional medical people who seem to be blinded by their training and professional arrogance when it comes to acceptance of your information. Thank you very much Dr. Batmanghelidj and I pray that "WE" are successful in getting your practical information heard by people who can benefit from it.

Please feel free to share this information with anyone it will benefit.

Respectfully,
W. J.

~~~~~~~~~~
Note :  Mr. Jackson went back to the Walter Reed Medical Center the following year for reevaluation of his condition. All the tests done on him were negative for cancer. He was told to do another checkup in a year. He has been clear of cancer since then.

No comments: