Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tapping Into Wealth

Tapping-Into-Wealth-Emotional-Techniques

Click here To Look Inside the Book

Following in the footsteps of New York Times bestseller The Tapping Solution by Nick Ortner, this book from renowned Tapping expert Margaret Lynch teaches us how to use Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) to clear the blocks to achieving greater wealth.

Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), also known as Tapping, have become a popular tool for realizing personal goals. For many of us, increasing our wealth is one of our greatest ambitions, but also an area where we feel the most stuck because we have limiting fears and beliefs that sabotage our success. EFT uses the fingertips to tap on acupuncture points while emotionally tuning in to negative attitudes and past experiences, thereby clearing the inner blocks to attracting and managing wealth.

Tapping Into Wealth includes QR codes that link to video demonstrations of Tapping techniques. Discover how Tapping can help you release your old views of money and open the door to more wealth than you ever imagined.


To heal a negative emotion feel it fully. Denied feelings are like hungry ghosts that are never satisfied. They keep coming back till they are truly felt, accepted, forgiven and released. Once the old charge of that emotion is exhausted the healing power of forgiveness takes its place.


As you truly feel a negative emotion, without editing it, love will start to flow in. Be on the look out for this love creeping in, and be open to letting it come in. This is the other side of the story, you have not been willing to entertain.

How the Power of Forgiveness Can Heal Your Life

The healing power of forgiveness is the key to peace, health, and happiness. Certain people deemed "unworthy" of forgiveness such as murderers, rapists, ex-spouses, parents, bad children, etc. are often excluded as candidates for forgiveness. No person is innately bad. What they have are deep, unhealed wounds and so do the rest of us. 

It takes great learning to realize all people and circumstances are worthy of the power of forgiveness. 

I can hear some of you now. "But they don’t deserve to be forgiven after what they did!" Atrocities large and small are calls for help and acceptance. Punishing them does not fix them. It makes them worse, which our failed criminal justice system shows!


You can't heal a negative action with another negative action.

Like many of you my journey through life has been challenging. Like the stock market, I’ve gone up and down to the point where I thought I had LOST IT many times. 

My son got into big trouble as a teenager. He could have been put in jail for more years than I like to imagine, because of untrue hearsay. I allowed myself to sink to the level of a bottom feeder! 

The way I saw it, my son had been wronged, and I was a bad mother! If I had allowed myself to feel these feelings fully, moving them through me, something magical would have happened as stated above. It did, but only after suffering from my own negative thoughts first. 

It didn't take long to realize, I had anger towards my son as well, for allowing this situation to happen. It also needed to be released, not because it was wrong of me to feel this, but because I felt it, and it did not serve me or him. We both had unhealed wounds to heal that this situation triggered. I was ready to go to work to heal this pain through the power of forgiveness.


My son had to release these unfelt emotions in his life. It turned out to be a gift, because it put him on the spiritual path. Now, I ask you...do you think he would have looked inward towards spirituality at seventeen without something traumatic happening to him? Not likely. Over a decade later, he is still committed to his spiritual path. 

Suppressing these emotions does not heal them. It just sets you up for them to revisit you.

I'm sure most of you have lived and relived a stressful situation. Yes, you've played it this way and that way to justify your story about it. The victim within wants to stay a victim to hold onto that story, but, it keeps you in your pain. Byron Katie is a great resource to help you take back your power.

For some the story is more important than freedom from the pain. For those who want to heal, movement through physical workout, crying, shaking, walking, etc. helps move the emotion through you. It also sets you up to use the healing power of forgiveness. 

So why is the power of forgiveness the key to inner peace.


The healing power of forgiveness is more crucial now than at any other time in recorded history! 

What if nothing dramatically changes now that 2016 is past...So what! 


You'll experience more inner peace, love, health and happiness in your life. Nothing can replace inner peace! Without it, nothing else matters!

Conclusion:

I consciously try to let new relationships evolve on their own without prejudging them now. The first thing I ask myself when I meet someone new is, "Why did this person come into my life?" You see...all relationships have a common thread. There’s something both parties have to learn from the other to help them grow spiritually. Welcome these new relationships.

Negative experiences have often shaped me more than positive ones, because I was motivated to change them. But through them, I have gained positive force. The power of forgiveness gave me back control of my life, because it took me out of victim mode.

Still burning brightly under the clouds of negativity is your Spirit, just as God created you. It's always been there, waiting to be reunited with your Will, your intuitive, feeling side. The sooner you learn an important source of your power is your Will, the happier and more fulfilled you'll be. Without it, you are like a ship without a rudder. This process is what the great cycle change it all about.


The healing power of forgiveness is all that is needed to heal the unfelt emotions and feelings in your life so you can know true happiness. 

No comments: