Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Say “Thank You”


Transcript – Say “Thank You” – Motivational Video



Image result for Denzel Washington
Denzel Washington:

Say thank you for grace,
thank you for mercy,
thank you for understanding,
thank you for wisdom,
thank you for parents,
thank you for love,
thank you for kindness,
thank you for humility,
thank you for peace,
thank you for prosperity.

Say thank you in advance for what’s already yours.

That’s how I live my life, that’s one of the reasons why I am where I am today.

 Say "Thank you" in advance for what is already yours.

Thank you... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!

Thank you for this day.

 Thank you for every moment that led to this day.

Thank you for the hard times. They made me appreciate the good times.

Thank you for the lessons. They were needed for my development.

 Thank you for my eyes that get to witness the miracles of today and tomorrow.

Thank you for everything I take for granted.

Thank you for all my blessings.

Thank you for my drive.

Thank you for my spirit.

Thank you for my strength.

Thank you for giving me the courage to fight through the hard times.

Thank you for the people in my life.
Those I love and those I learn from.

Thank you for it all.

Thank you.

“Thank you”…

It’s the key that opens the door to instant happiness…

Unlocks the door to everything we are really seeking in life.

Happiness and contentment. Think about it…

No matter what you say you want…

Money, Riches, Health, to help others.

Why do you really want it?

When you drill deep down: The only reason anyone wants ANY-THING, is the feeling WE BELIEVE we will get from having it.

That all boils down to happiness and contentment.

And the truth is we can have it now IF WE ARE GRATEFUL.

And if you get quiet…

Get away from the noise of the world,

And think for a moment about what you could be grateful for,

I’m sure you could find plenty.

Be grateful there is food on the table.

AIR IN YOUR LUNGS.

LIFE IN YOUR BODY.

Get grateful that you have opportunity.

Opportunity to take your life to a whole another level.

To decide RIGHT NOW.

That you are going to live your dreams and never settle until you do.

Get grateful for the mental strength you have been given to survive the hard times.

Get grateful for your limbs if you have them, many are not so blessed, 
your eye sight if you have it, many are not so blessed,
your hearing if you have it, many are not so blessed, 
the health you DO HAVE, many are in worse positions.

Get grateful for that one person that has had an impact in your life, or many people if you are so blessed.

Then get grateful you CAN CHOOSE to be that person for someone else, that one that makes a difference in someone else’s life, no matter how small.

Get grateful you get to experience this magical universe.



Today look for miracles, I guarantee if you are looking you will see them.

There is unlimited things to be grateful for.

Open your eyes.
Unlock your amazing life.
It’s ready for you… right now.




Thank you for this day,
 whatever it brings, 
whether a challenge I need to grow, 
a line up to teach me patience, 
an unexpected blessing, 
every moment of joy, 
whatever TODAY brings: 
THANK YOU.

Whatever it brings I pray I have enough presence in each moment to know that no circumstance is my life, 
no high or low,
no event, 
NO-THING IS my life.




Life is energy and I know I’m so much more than my physical body.

Thank you for my ability to love. 
To give to others my authentic love and kindness without expecting anything in return.



Thank you for my strength.


Thank you for my PRESENCE.

Thank you for my ability to attract only the things and people that are in harmony with what I need in my life.



"Thank you."


THANK YOU.


Thank you for this day.



Whatever it brings.


 There is perhaps nothing more important in living a truly MAGICAL, ABUNDANT life, than living in the state of appreciation and gratitude. Giving thanks for all you do have not only makes you feel abundant and blessed instantly, it also attracts more to be grateful for. Listen to yourself say "THANK YOU for ......" every day and notice your life's transformation and how much better you feel.

No comments: