Thursday, April 26, 2018

AM I HEALTHY?

The best way to gauge your current and future health is to ask yourself, 
"How am I feeling right now?"

Do I feel great? 
Do I have lots of energy?
Do I feel attractive?
Pain Free?
Ready to take on the World?

Or do I feel fat?
Miserable? 
Sick?
Or just, blah?

It's time to look at yourself and ask: Is my food making me stronger and more resistant to debilitating disease? Or is it making me weaker, making it harder for my body to do what it needs to stay healthy?

WE ARE WHAT WE EAT! WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BE TOMORROW? HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE 40? 60? 80? 90? 100? 


Jot down in a Personal Health Journal:

How do I feel today? ............................

New Goals: ..........................................

Today's date : ...../...../.....

SLOWING DOWN THE AGING PROCESS (CLICK HERE)

No comments: